Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Dents











Not sure about the name, but a nice DIY release from a NY quartet recorded back in 1999. On SFW Records (So Fucking What). I fancied downloading something a bit more modern, but this is already 9 years old. Nothing too original here, but I'm sure their hearts wre in the right place. The thank you notes mention the label Punk before Profits. I've got quite a few records from this excellent source which I will share one day.







SFW was at (hope this is right as I don't have me specs on) apindel_afw@hotmail .com and www. geocities.com/sunsetstrip/diner/2604.html (remember geocities? does anyone still use it?). SFW did a zine and a cassette comp. http://rapidshare.com/files/82861576/Dents.rar









The sleeve says " The Dents are anti-authoritarian, anti-capitalist and anti-fascist and we love you". Great sentiments except I ate the lotta yer.


No comments: