Friday, May 30, 2008

Dead Blogs

I have added the Lo Res Viscera link. What's happened the Crustix link doesn't work? Also have found the way too good site http://genocide-japan.blogspot.com/ with lots of stuff to beat the ebay high pricers, but looks like this is closing down. Who knows the new site?

I may even get round today to uploading some more music. I've been busy with my cars and have sold a couple so that I can finance a trip back to England, Germany and Spain next year. When I was a kid we used to travel all around the world. As a teenager I didn't want to go as that meant missing listening to John Peel. Anyway I'm rambling on here with nothing for you to hear. I grabbed a handful of records from the "S" section. This is what I have planned:

Son of Sam - An obscure punk band from Detroit

Spizzenergi - I can't remember the title, Amnesia

Steel Pole bath Tub - with some 1978 tunes

Spravny Smer - from Bratislava

State of Fear - some profane noise.

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Aesop said...

It would seem theat The Genocide Japan fellow has moved over here:

http://bloody-stupid.blogspot.com/

Pogel said...

Cheers for the info Aesop. I'm headed over there to check it out.